Providing individual, couples and family counseling as well as consultation services.
Mental Health Service and Support are available for children, adolescents, and adults.
Consulting services are available for businesses, academia, and career needs.
At Clinical Psychotherapy & Consultation LLC, we offer evidence-based therapies for a variety of mental health issues:
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleeping Disorders
- Low Self-Esteem
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Obsessive Ruminations
- Grief and Loss
- Unhealthy Personal Boundaries
- Stress Management
- Pain Management with the use of Cognitive Behavior Therapies
- Trust Issues
- Emotion Regulation
- Low Frustration/Distress Tolerance
- Communication Difficulties
- Parenting Issues
- Difficulties with Social Skills
- Forensic Risk Assessment
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Anger Assessment
GROUPS and CLASSESS OFFERED
- Please contact us at 908.454.4070 for information about signing up for classes or groups-
- Anger Managment/Emotion Regulation
- Bereavement Psychoeducation
- Parenting Support Class
- "So You Have a Teenager" Parenting Program
- Transitioning to College Class
- Mindfulness Practice Class
- Parent-Child Interaction Training
- LGBTQI Support Group
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Please call our 24/7 confidential scheduler at 908.454.4070 or speak with your mental health professional to arrange and appointment.