Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Horizon PPO Network
MyWay HRA PPO
MyWay HAS PPO
BEGINNING JANUARY 2020: All new patients will be required to provide a $50.00 upfront payment which will be applied to co-payment's and/or deductible's. Once insurance is received, the payment will be applied accordingly. If there is no balance, a credit will be issued.
*We apologize for not accepting medicare, medicaid or NJ Family Care at this time.*
PPO emloyee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, money order, and most major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.